ImaginKnit

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The River City












On my lunch hour today I went to the library to check out a new book. The goal of my trip was to plan my next knitting project. I have decided it is going to be a large project and just for me and hubby. Ok mostly me. On my way to the library I had to take a few photos- The first picture is what I see out my window at work. The Main Street Bridge - or "the blue bridge" and the St Johns River. The second picture is where I ate my lunch on a patio on the story of the Library overlooking the fountain & garden area. The third picture just makes me laugh. There are a bunch of the big cats around town that will be later auctioned for charity. I love the Elvis Cat- he has tons of rhinestones on his jump suit and is on the prowl.

I did decide on a new knitting project it is going to be a sampler blanket in white, tan, navy blue and ??????. I need one more dark color let me know your thoughts. My email address is parrotheadchic@yahoo.com.

More to come soon : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home